Hello Family & Friends!
To say that we haven't updated this in awhile is a huge understatement! However, I think we are back on track and if you take some time you can kind of catch up with what we've been up to :). The last time we posted was October 2007 so you'll see that you have a lot to browse!
Dan is doing well but is busier than ever with studying for his classes and preparing for step 1 of the boards. He perpetually feels behind but always seems to pull through with a great grade! We are very very proud of all that he has and is continuing to accomplish! He will take his board exam at the end of May and will then start on rotations the first of June - I think he has three days off in between and we are going to make the most of it - we really miss him!
Madison is growing up so fast - she's very independent right now which makes menial tasks take a lifetime but she's doing great! We took her out of her daycare and put her in a preschool with her Sunday School teacher - Ms. Denita. They really bonded and Madison feels totally comfortable expressing herself - which is great because she is naturally very shy a lot of the time. The amount of material they are learning is unbelievable! Oh yeah, her friend Aubrey also attends this preschool so they really look forward to it each week :).
Aidan is all over the place - exploring everything in sight! He very well may be the death of me this summer at the playground - he has absolutely no fear but I guess all the bumps and bruises he has acquired only makes him tougher :). I really have to keep an eye on him just to protect him a bit - but he is a great kid. Madison has always been so good that we were a little worried we were going to get a little "trouble maker" but Aidan couldn't be further from this!
I am doing well too. The nausea lasted about a month or so and that was it - thankfully! I am exhausted most of the time and take regular naps now and go to bed very early but I'm starting to get some energy back - I think! With Dan being so busy we have thrown ourselves into our "moms" group and have made a lot of great friends! I also watch Supernanny on a regular basis as part of my "research" to make sure we keep our family as great as it is now (ha ha)!!
Well, I hope you all enjoy our pictures. This is a great way for us to keep in touch with you! I promise to try to not get so far behind again!!
Love: The Cranford's :)
1 comment:
Supernanny is amazing! Kind of like the Dog Whisperer for kids ;).
The kids look great - and mom doesn't look so bad herself.
Don't worry about Aidan - he just got a little of his aunt in him :D
Post a Comment