Our friend Ashley came over and gave me a birthday celebration since Dan was out of town on a rotation in Michigan! I didn't realize how depressed I actually was until she came over - it was so sweet of her! Dan did, however, pull through BIG TIME this year! When he was home one weekend before my b-day he put together a scavenger hunt with clues all through the house and on my b-day he told me where to find the first clue which eventually led to my presents. It was the most fun I had had in such a long time - it was AWESOME!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't stumble across any clues before my b-day!



Aidan's first day of school ... just kidding ... he just went for the day with Madison and did awesome!


He looked so cute sleeping but by the time I got upstairs with the camera he was awake - figures!
We celebrated Hobbs' birthday with McDonald's at Presque Isle beach with his friend Tater (and Ashley). It was surprisingly very chilly and there was still tons of ice on the Lake but the kids didn't care - nor the dogs!




Hobbs, Tater & Ashley
Big Sis hanging out with little bro. Its already apparent just how much Caleb adores both Maddie and Aidan!

He does rest!
Daddy was coaching the kids through some dunking practice ...















No comments:
Post a Comment