Sharing Our Memories ...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Hobbs!

Being that Hobbs is a senior citizen now and because of the fact that he threw up last year he did not get his McDonald's birthday cheeseburger this year - poor Hobbs. Instead he got an afternoon of outside play with the entire family - woohoo!

Aidan decided he wanted to play hopscotch so Madison insisted on drawing a board for him and also insisted on not having any help ... I can't believe how well it turned out! We've never done this together before - I guess they saw it on a cartoon?!


Just hangin' out :)
Hobbs' bday is on St. Patricks Day and of all days doesn't Madison find a four leaf clover!!!! What a lucky girl :). I have no idea how that thing stayed intact through the winter!
There's the birthday boy!


I think I recall Caleb asking "what's that"? Umm "that's grass honey"! Erie's winters do seem to last forever sometimes!



No comments: