She was less than enthused ... just kidding ... but she really did prefer to be in her bed napping!
It took a good week before Caleb accepted that he wasn't going any where for school like Madison and Aidan. He wore that backpack diligently and I would have to tell him everyday that mommy is his teacher and he would respond "oh".By day four of school the novelty kind of wore off and he realized this is going to be a consistent thing he does on his own and he didn't really like that idea - day 4 drop off resulted in crying - poor guy. But by day 5 he had regained his composure and comes home saying "I love school" each day - thank goodness! He even explains things they do and told me all about learning about fire safety last week - I was so impressed at how much he remembered his teacher saying ... "I stop, drop and roll in a real fire" etc. etc.







No comments:
Post a Comment