Sharing Our Memories ...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Aidan!

To infinity and beyond!
Our pinata was fun but it had way too much candy and it fell down and had to be held up with a broom. Oh well Aidan loved it which is all that mattered.
Mmmm ... pizza! One of Aidan's favorites!

Opening presents and getting spoiled as usual!
Always up for a party - such a good girl!
Looks like Caleb found something he really likes ;)
"I get a goody bag too?!"

I love rock n' roll ...
Calling all space rangers ...
Grannie & Makayla
Aidan's new dinosaur/dragon meets the rest of "his kind".
A new discovery/love of legos is born at our house!



Aunt Monica's singing card showed up a few days late but the excitement was not lagging in the least ... it was a HUGE hit!
I have mail!!!
I just love this picture and it says it all ... Aidan is always looking out for Makayla. He's such a sweet older brother.

No comments: