
Commemorative homemade wine for the celebration made by Dad (Papa) ... thank you!You did it Dan - Woohoo! Yipee! I am so proud to be your wife. No one will ever understand the hard work, the dedication, the sacrifices, the time and the perseverance it took to accomplish this goal - it is unbelievable - a graduate (doctor), an amazing father of four, a wonderful husband and a radiology resident - you are on top of the world! I love you and always knew you could do it! The next five years will continue to be challenging but we are up for it and ready to take it on. Radiology here we come :).
I hope your dreams take you to the corner of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known ~Author Unknown


















































No comments:
Post a Comment