Sharing Our Memories ...

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Some Summer Favorites!

Once again I have managed to get way behind on the blog. Below are several updates to show what we've been up to throughout this summer (besides moving from Erie to Livonia). The pictures here are some of my favorite random moments that I wanted to share ... enjoy!

Being the youngest Makayla is at her sister and brothers mercy already!


Grandy & Makayla on move in day
Fun on our new tire swing ... only one casualty so far ;)
Our cutie pie in her new high chair


Aidan loves Makayla so very much and she loves Aidan hugs too!
"Cheese!"

Showing off our little chunk :x



We love our Hobbsy
Caleb trying his best to fall through our new ottoman - boys!


The flash on that camera sure is bright!
The two youngin's hanging out


um ... butt crack (lol)
By far Caleb's favorite activity!
The gang
Our girls

Precious

We used to have this done to our hair when we were younger :)
She's such a happy baby
The Incredible Hulk ... I mean Caleb. See what happens when you eat all your veggies!




I'm a big girl now - sitting in the bumbo!
Hi Daddy, I love you!
Another Madison masterpiece
Too sweet for words
All ready for school to start now - yipee
A little bit of Madison (shoes) & Aidan (hat) ... I love my big sis and bro!
... don't forget my little sis - I love her too!

No comments: