Sharing Our Memories ...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

October 2011

The kids and I took these pictures to have of each other while I went on my trip to Jamaica. We taped them to their walls beside their beds and I hung them up in my hotel room. Not that I was very missed - they had a great time hanging out with Daddy - they had a party week :).

Jamaica! Congratulations Marnie & Tim! Thank you Dad & Mom for my Jamaica adventure - it was truly a wonderful time - fun and adventures I will remember forever!
Mom hanging out on a pier waiting for our boat to arrive to take us to Dunn's River to hike the waterfall and out snorkeling. I got about 1.5 meters away from a huge sting ray - exhilirating - fun and so scary too!Waiting to get into the restaraunt for Marn & Tim's reception.The view from Mom's and my balcony.A really cool palm tree - haven't seen this kind before!I love palm trees!Dad and I ... reception time!Swimming with the dolphins!!!! This was a life long dream come true - THANK YOU Dad!

My welcome home sign ... this is very very special to me! I have the best husband and kids in the world!

Fall Fun - jumping in leaves is always a great time - one we all look forward to!On your mark, get set, GO!



Let's go for a walk Hobbs ... I mean Makayla!
Woohoo!

The ninja set Caleb picked out for being fully potty trained - yipee!
I was trying to catch her dancing but missed the shot - these pictures remind me of her cute dance moves - I hope I never forget them!
Trunk or treat at church - always a good time! Bobbing for donuts - one of the many many events they had set up for the kids.Dan ... I mean Eminem ... the kids still wonder why he didn't look more like an M&M - so funny!

A witch, Indian Jones, Batman and a little bumble bee






Makayla caught on so quick! She was running as fast as her little bumble bee legs would take her - all in the name of some candy - she loves the stuff! Like Mommy like daughter!
Our annual trip to the Apple Orchard/Pumpkin Patch












I love this picture of us! I don't have enough pictures of the kids and I - thanks Dan!










Here we all are ... a great family day!Our Cider Mill trip with Ms. Terry - thank you for sharing with us! So much fun!
Aidan did manage to make my heart skip a few beats but he was in his glory - lots of trees to climb!
Really beautiful spot and SO many ducks!











Just hanging out with Hobbsy - they're so cute!

He's getting old - 10.5 yrs now. Back legs are shot and I'm working on coming to terms with all this. Love you Hobbsy!

No comments: