I walked into the bathroom and actually looked at our counter and just busted out laughing ... its still making me giggle ... how many people live in our house??! Time to throw some toothbrushes away - ha ha!

Happy 5th Birthday Aidan! He chose to have a "parachute guy" party. If you look close you can see the airplane hanging from our kitchen light and the parachute guys that jumped out of the plane are hanging from the ceiling in between the balloons/clouds.

They are excited because we finally agreed to let Aidan open his presents from his siblings the night before the party. It was adorable how anxious and excited Madison and Caleb were for Aidan to love his presents they picked out. After Caleb picked his present out (which took longer than anticipated) at the store he was walking back to the van with Dan and he said "I still don't know if Aidan is going to love his present" and Dan reassured him of course - so cute!

Madison enjoying one of Aidan's gifts - ninja knives - he has wanted them since Halloween!

Party smile :)

Madison "I know he's going to like it, I know he's going to like it ....!"

Yep he loved them all! Such a sweet 5 yr old boy!

Here's Aidan opening his gift from Caleb and Caleb saying to Dan "I told you he was going to love it!" Too funny - all of a sudden he's so sure :)

Yummy yummy!

Make a wish!

Thinking of a wish ... hmmm

Makayla feeding Aidan ... one bite of pizza for me and one for the bday boy! That was precious to watch!

Here's the party gang chowing down on some pizza, chips, fruit, veggies and of course cake. Not a surprise Aidan picked pizza - one of his two favorite foods (the other being strawberries).

One of our games - pin the parachute guy on the airplane. They were so sneaky ... the only party where every single kid got it stuck in exactly the right spot! They all stayed blind folded - they just felt with their free hand for the little bump where I taped the original parachuter so they knew where to stick theirs. Needless to say we didn't end up giving out a prize for that game - I only had one prize not twelve!

Going crazy/having some bday fun with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment