
Aye Matey! Argh!!
Field trip to the Health Exploration Station - a pretty cool place. They learned all about our bodies and got to play in "large body parts" while learning :). This is Caleb and Caleb - best buds! They only let go of hands long enough to go down the slide! They were so cute!
Achoo! How far does our snot/germs travel ... well Maddie could tell ya!
Wee! Makayla spent most of her time in the small and large intestine ... if she wasn't there I could find her climbing into the ear to slide down a tongue - ha ha!
Aidan held the record on this "how long can you hang" game. He hung on longer than the count could count to ... that's my boy! ;)
Uh ... no privacy here!
Lets see how well we can balance ... I don't think we'll be surfing any time soon :)
Ouch! Now that's when you need a band aid! We keep the band aid companies in business just from scratches!
A little craft-i-ness mood struck as it often does for Madison.
If you'll look close Makayla has not one but two suckers in her hand ... I am ashamed to admit that yes she pulled Caleb's out of the trash can (he had had enough) because she wanted more and I let her ... that girl loves her candy and I can sympathize ;)
Painting face night at Pioneer Girls ... I love that she loves this group!
That's her yes I know I'm getting away with something ... two suckers are better than one!
Happy Valentine's Day! Love love love these kids!
Decorating some vday cookies and better than that eating them - yummy!
Some had more icing and sprinkles than others ...
Look at his mouth ... one scoop for the cookie, two scoops for my mouth ...
Sprinkles too ... Maddie wouldn't have it any other way!
Sporting her new cool shades.
Vday wouldn't be vday without a heart pizza to share - Mmmm!
You really can't be in our family if you don't love pizza - lol!
Our vday heart hunt ... a little corny but reading the messages on the hearts to them makes them walk a little taller that day :)

All kinds of vday cards were made for everyone. Madison was so thoughtful making sure everyone had a homemade card ... even Hobbs!
Her creations for us all!
Here Daddy ... I love you!
One example of Madison's vday cards.
Aidan's painting! I was so impressed!
One of Madison's from Pioneer Girls - just touched my heart a bit.
Glow sticks in the bath tub - something a little different and a little fun :)
Shoes, shoes, shoes ... she loves them! So sophisticated in her heels!
Legos have become a daily activity around here - they love them and I love that they love them.
She definitely has a soft spot for Aidan ... she won't share candy with just anyone (I hope that wasn't the sucker from the garbage)!
Two little cuties having some girl time.
These signs are made weekly - its fun and then they realize they have no one else to play with!
Her new talent ... thank you Caleb (he's a great teacher)!
Its Daddy-Daughter Dance night! Our beauty is getting ready for Daddy! She is so excited its absolutely precious!
And she's ready!
Such a beautiful girl!
Daddy bought a rose for his date ... Maddie was truly surprised and truly very grateful. So sweet!
Here they are about to go!
This is when I heard the van pull back into the driveway ... Princess Madison had a late night!
One last goodnight dip ... what a great Daddy!
"It was the best time ever"!
One of hundreds of creations!
A little dino action ... still love those things!
The boys "working out" in their room ... caught on camera - much to their surprise!
Our cutie pie lookin' cool in a MI cap.
"This is for you Mommy" .... awww!
Just checking out the neighborhood ... making sure all is as it should be :)
Mommy's not to comfortable with this - but I'm in the minority here. A very cute pic though!
Little hams!
Love!
More love!
Happy belated birthday Granny! Playing cards for hours ... just how you wanted to spend your day!
Field trip to the Health Exploration Station - a pretty cool place. They learned all about our bodies and got to play in "large body parts" while learning :). This is Caleb and Caleb - best buds! They only let go of hands long enough to go down the slide! They were so cute!
Achoo! How far does our snot/germs travel ... well Maddie could tell ya!
Wee! Makayla spent most of her time in the small and large intestine ... if she wasn't there I could find her climbing into the ear to slide down a tongue - ha ha!
Aidan held the record on this "how long can you hang" game. He hung on longer than the count could count to ... that's my boy! ;)
Uh ... no privacy here!
Lets see how well we can balance ... I don't think we'll be surfing any time soon :)
Ouch! Now that's when you need a band aid! We keep the band aid companies in business just from scratches!
A little craft-i-ness mood struck as it often does for Madison.
If you'll look close Makayla has not one but two suckers in her hand ... I am ashamed to admit that yes she pulled Caleb's out of the trash can (he had had enough) because she wanted more and I let her ... that girl loves her candy and I can sympathize ;)
Painting face night at Pioneer Girls ... I love that she loves this group!
That's her yes I know I'm getting away with something ... two suckers are better than one!
Happy Valentine's Day! Love love love these kids!
Decorating some vday cookies and better than that eating them - yummy!
Some had more icing and sprinkles than others ...
Look at his mouth ... one scoop for the cookie, two scoops for my mouth ...
Sprinkles too ... Maddie wouldn't have it any other way!
Sporting her new cool shades.
Vday wouldn't be vday without a heart pizza to share - Mmmm!
You really can't be in our family if you don't love pizza - lol!
Our vday heart hunt ... a little corny but reading the messages on the hearts to them makes them walk a little taller that day :)

All kinds of vday cards were made for everyone. Madison was so thoughtful making sure everyone had a homemade card ... even Hobbs!
Her creations for us all!
Here Daddy ... I love you!
One example of Madison's vday cards.
Aidan's painting! I was so impressed!
One of Madison's from Pioneer Girls - just touched my heart a bit.
Glow sticks in the bath tub - something a little different and a little fun :)
Shoes, shoes, shoes ... she loves them! So sophisticated in her heels!
Legos have become a daily activity around here - they love them and I love that they love them.
She definitely has a soft spot for Aidan ... she won't share candy with just anyone (I hope that wasn't the sucker from the garbage)!
Two little cuties having some girl time.
These signs are made weekly - its fun and then they realize they have no one else to play with!
Her new talent ... thank you Caleb (he's a great teacher)!
Its Daddy-Daughter Dance night! Our beauty is getting ready for Daddy! She is so excited its absolutely precious!
And she's ready!
Such a beautiful girl!
Daddy bought a rose for his date ... Maddie was truly surprised and truly very grateful. So sweet!
Here they are about to go!
This is when I heard the van pull back into the driveway ... Princess Madison had a late night!
One last goodnight dip ... what a great Daddy!
"It was the best time ever"!
One of hundreds of creations!
A little dino action ... still love those things!
The boys "working out" in their room ... caught on camera - much to their surprise!
Our cutie pie lookin' cool in a MI cap.
"This is for you Mommy" .... awww!
Just checking out the neighborhood ... making sure all is as it should be :)
Mommy's not to comfortable with this - but I'm in the minority here. A very cute pic though!
Little hams!
Love!
More love!
Happy belated birthday Granny! Playing cards for hours ... just how you wanted to spend your day!





















No comments:
Post a Comment