Sharing Our Memories ...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow Day!

Erie got dumped on early! Madison could hardly contain her excitement with wanting to go "digging" so we ventured outside to brave the cold and snow! We had a great time - mostly :). Aidan had some trouble walking through it and keeping both gloves on and Caleb slept through it all and I had to drag Madison back inside when it was getting dark! We got a lot of shoveling done but left the rest for Daddy (when he returns from Buffalo) - Maddie declared that we needed Daddy and I agree - I'm actually sore today - how sad! :)

Madison made several snow angels and Hobbs tried to make a dog angel too :).
Aidan trying to get to our snowman location.
Aidan upset because I wouldn't let him swing.

Our snow "mountain" man.
The half of the driveway that we shoveled - Madison filled up a couple of buckets to help clear the driveway.




Our Hobbsy!



No comments: