Sharing Our Memories ...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our First Camping Trip!

Monica and Darrin were in Ontario playing a gig at Shalamar Campground - so we took the opportunity to spend some time with them and experience our first camping trip! All in all it was a good time - we would definitely do a few things different next time but I'm so glad we went! Thank you Mony!

Madison is holding a "spider dog" that Aunt Monica taught her how to make over a campfire.
She FINALLY passes out - I think it was 10:30pm or so!





Aunt Marnie taught/supervised the roasting of the marshmellows :).
Keeping a safe distance from the fire for mommy's sanity!





I'm a bear (big surprise!)
We couldn't keep them out of the pool - hence the very pruned toes!
Our new "Eh" towels from Aunt Monica - thanks!





PS - this was also the same weekend that Baby Cranford #4 was conceived - Aug. 15th 2009! :)

No comments: